You've carried out works for a client and you want to invoice a client off chargeable items.
Go to Orders > Orders and search by the date range and client and click search, all the orders for that client in that date period will appear.
4. Tick which orders you would like to invoice
5. Once you've selected the orders you want to invoice click the Generate Invoice Button and select Invoice by Task.
6. An invoice pop-up will appear and now you can start to enter and check the information and save the invoice.
7. Check and enter any contact details of the client you are sending the invoice to.
8. Select your invoice date and payment due date, PO # (optional), External ID (optional) and Invoice Status (we suggest all invoices sit in pending until paid)
9. You can edit invoice information including account codes, description, and price. If you want to add any items, click the Add Line Items button. When you're happy click Save Invoice.
10. Make any comments or changes to the footer text including payment terms and details
11. Add any invoice tags that apply and also attach any documents including dockets or PO's. Click Save.
Once you've saved the invoice it will live under Invoices > Invoices. If you are wanting to download or email it here is how:
Go to Invoices > Invoices > Click context menu (3 dots) and click edit
Once you're in the invoice click the context menu on the top right (see image below) and select from the following options:
Download PDF - download the invoice as a PDF
Export to Xero - allows you to export and import directly to Xero
Send Email - email the invoice directly from Assignar to your client, note it will come from a firstname.lastname@example.org email, we suggest cc'ing yourself.
Add a Journal Entry