The Projects Timeline gives a flexible Gantt chart view of orders by project and the task allocated to the project. You can add more tasks (workers & assets) to the project as you see fit. There is also an option to export the projects timeline data to Excel.
Click Orders > Projects Timeline you need to set up a view template by selecting the following options:
- Scale - Hour, Day, Week, Month (it will default to day)
- Date period - You search by set periods or a custom date range
- Order Tag
- Order Owner
2. Once you've selected your search criteria, click Load Timeline
3. You will get a view like below
4. In the view, you are able to add and delete tasks inside the project. To Add a Task, click the + button. A pop-up will appear with your task options, date and time. Click Save when you've added the task.
If you are wanting to delete a task click the – button, a pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the task, click OK.