The data visualiser allows you to create your own custom reports based on data from:
- Timesheet list
- Timesheets report
- Timesheet pay items report
- Form results list
- Form results report
- Worker allocations
- Worker allocations report
- Order information
- CSV files imported from other areas of the dashboard or your own
To run and customize a report from the data visualiser:
- Click Reports > Data Visuliser
- Select from the drop down list, which data resource you would like to base your report on
- A drop down list will then appear allowing you to select a date range for the data. The default option is custom, however you can select from other options which include,'Year to date', 'Last 12 months', 'Last month' etc.
If you've selected an option such as "Year to date' the date range will change to suit the option.
If you've selected custom, you can then change these date fields by clicking on the applicable calendar
- Once you've chosen the correct data source and date range, click 'load data'
- The data visuliser will then pull all applicable data. You can now start to customize this data. The first drop down will allow you to select the type of graph. The second drop down allows you to select the type of count.
- Once you have selected the graph type and count, you can start to drag and drop the different headings/modules onto both the x and y axis of your report.
After you've created your custom report, you can then export this to a CSV file should you need to. To do so, just change the first drop down selection to CSV Export. This will automatically download the CSV file for you to save and use.