So you've got supplier documents uploaded into the dashboard but what happens when they need to be updated and maintained? Below outlines the steps on how to edit supplier documents and also remove these documents if they are no longer needed.
Editing documents for a supplier
- Click Suppliers > Suppliers > Supplier Name to view and/or update details for an existing supplier.
- Click on Documents tab to view a list of the existing supplier documents.
- Click on the name of the supplier document you are wanting to update.
- Depending on the document type, you can click on the Expiry Date to change the existing expiry date for this document by selecting a date from the calendar box. (if applicable). Otherwise, you can edit the attachment or number expiry depending on the original set up of the document type.
- Depending on the document type, click in Alert Date to change the existing alert date for this document by selecting a date from the calendar box (if applicable). Otherwise, you can edit the attachment or number expiry depending on the original set up of the document type.
- To update the attached document or image, choose the red '-' button to replace the existing document. Then click the Choose File button to browse your files and attach a different document or image of the document.
- Click on the Disable toggle switch to change the document for this supplier from active (white) to inactive (blue) and vice versa. If a document is inactive it will appear as disabled in the documents list for this supplier and it will not trigger any alerts when it expires.
- Click Save Supplier Document when you've finished making changes. You'll see message to confirm that the document has been updated.
- You can click back to the supplier documents list using the navigation buttons across the top of the screen or just to a different screen by clicking an option on the side menu.
To remove this document altogether, once you have completed steps 1 and 2 above, select the three dots in the far left column and click archive.