The audit trail logs and tracks changes and activities made in the dashboard and the fieldworker app.
If a user or a worker updates a timesheet, submits a form or deletes a tag, this action is logged and tracked in the audit trail. All changes are date and time stamped along with the users name.
This is a key section to check for if something goes missing or to see the actions completed of a user.
There are two places you can view audit trails - in reports and in timesheets.
View Audit Trail Report
- Go to Reports > Audit Trail
- You can use the search filter to search via date, time, user, user type, action.
- It will display the last 500 records, if you want to dig deeps, click the Load more records button
View Timesheet Audit Trail
The Audit Trail registers timesheet uploads, additions, edits and approvals in the system, so you can see who’s done what and when they did it.
- Click Timesheets & Dockets > Timesheets > Edit
- Click the Audit Trail tab.
- You will see a list showing all user actions in the system for this timesheet (last 1000 records).
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the list or search for a specific user action/s, e.g. by module, actioned by, user name/type, description or date/time.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.