Clients are the companies or people that you carry out works for. It is usually an external company, however, there instances that could be internal. You need to have clients in the system as that is what everything relates back to. You can't allocate your workers or have timesheets submitted without it.
Add a new client
- Click Clients & Projects > Clients > Add new Client to create a brand new client.
- Enter a client name. This will appear on reports and fieldworker allocations as well as client drop-down lists in Dashboard screens and the Fieldworker App.
- Click on the Client Active toggle switch to change the client from active (white) to inactive (blue), and vice versa. If a client is inactive it will move to Archived Clients.
- Enter an external ID for this client (optional). This is usually used for importing data from external systems. If you’re not sure what this is, just leave it blank.
- Click on the field/s to add any client-specific inductions (optional) that are required by workers for all orders for this client, by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Click on the field/s to add any client-specific competencies (optional) that are required by workers for all orders for this client, by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Click on the field/s to add one or more task groups (optional) if you want to restrict the tasks and assets available for this client’s orders and timesheets, by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Click in Tags to select one or more client tags (optional) from the drop-down list. Client tags can be useful later when you’re searching or filtering for similar clients.
- Click to add one or more contacts (optional) for this client by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Click the + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION button to display additional (optional) fields if you want to enter ABN, email, phone or address details, or general comments relating to this client.
- Click Save when you’ve finished creating this new client. You will be taken back to the client list, but you can always come back and edit the client later.