You've set up your charge rates, you're receiving timesheets and now it's time to apply Charge Rates to your timesheets!
How to Apply Charge Rates
- Go to Timesheets & Dockets > Timesheets
- You cannot apply any charge rates to timesheets that are not approved. Make sure that the timesheets are approved.
- Once timesheets have been approved, in the Pay items column (make sure you have made that visible in the timesheet list view), you will find a white box that says 'In review' (see image below) Click on it
5. Select the Charge Rate Group that you have already set up and apply the appropriate charge rate group to the timesheet.
6. Add any missing items, if everything is okay. Click Approve
7. Repeat this with all other applicable timesheets
How to export a charge rate report
- You've gone through an applied all Charge Rates to the timesheets.
- Go Timesheets & Dockets > Reports
- Select Charge Rates Tab
- Search via date range, client, user, task, order tag or WO
- Click Search, a list of timesheets with applied pay rates will appear.
- Click Export and choose an export report option
- There will be 4 report options for export these options lay the data out differently depending on what data you need for your accounting software. If you are unsure which one is best, ask our team for some advice.
- Allow the report to download and then you can use that to input the data into your accounting software.