- Select the date of the timesheet
- Add one or more activities and the times for each activity. E.g. Load/Unload, Travel to/from site, Site.
- Enter how many minutes were spent on Break and check that the Total number of hours is correct.
- Tap to tick one or more allowances, if applicable.
- There are two ways to attach a docket (if you don’t have the docket now, you can always send it later in the Dockets screen). If you tap Take a Picture it will open your camera so you can take a photo of the docket now. If you tap Select From Gallery it will open your photo library so you can choose an existing photo of the docket.
Attach a docket image
- Tap Take A Picture to take a photo of the docket.
- Check the photo to make sure all details are clear and in focus. If it’s blurry or incomplete, tap Retake.
- If it’s good to go, tap Use Photo to add it to the timesheet.
- Tap Select From Gallery to choose an existing photo of the docket.
- Tap OK to allow Fieldworker to access your mobile device’s photo library. You’ll only need to do this once. If you change your mind, tap Don’t Allow.
- Tap on the docket photo to add it to the timesheet.