March's release includes more localization and user experience improvements plus small improvements and fixes across many features. We've also got two major features available in preview release: Tracks and Vehicle Status.
Two widely used features have been redesigned and are available in preview release: Tracks and Vehicle Status.
- French translation updates and new translations for reports.
- Added some missing localization keys for Czech, Croatian, and Polish. You'll notice them in Icon Categories, Application Console, Publish form, and the Edit User Access Mask.
- Updated the names of some language plugins to match the English language in the UI.
- Map performance improvements.
- Made it possible to delete views that contain lots of Dashboard data.
- Trimmed down the vehicle map label attributes' width to make the viewing experience better.
- Search field for selecting applications auto-focuses again when logging in.
- Updated text in Geofence Group form to make it straightforward and easy to use.
- REST - added BoundingBox to GeofenceModel.
- Fixed issues with map getting 'stuck' when dragging tools or editing geofences in Native Map 1.0. Have you tried Native Map 2.0 yet?
- Fixed user actions around views management.
- Fixed the event rule creation form so that everything loads in the proper sequence.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to save a user when a settings profile has been removed.
- Corrected filter trips by period.
- Icon library import works again.
- No more firewall test bug when using the simulator - this has been fixed.
- Fixed adding geofence groups to script apps and export/import of script apps with geofence groups.
- Exposed geofences object with modifiable groups to timer scripts.
- Fixed issue where rendering a report in the browser and emailing a report could produce different results.
- Fixed an issue with the eco report template (EC1002).
- Fixed a couple of Mac and Safari issues with editing and rendering reports.
TR2001 (Trip & Idle report) has been replaced by TR1000-U.