Do you want to speed up your accounts receivable process?
Our invoicing could be the answer for you.
Our invoicing module allows converting one or many orders in Assignar into a customisable invoice that you can send directly to a customer and export to your account software.
How does this work?
- Your allocator creates an order in Assignar, allocating your workers and assets to a job for a customer.
- Your allocator can add in chargeable items in a task (think consumables or one-off fees like float fees)
- Workers then confirm their allocation and after they have worked submit their timesheets.
- With our charge rates you can add them to the timesheet. (charge rates are what you will charge the customer for the workers time)
- When you're ready to invoice your client, go to the orders list and click convert to an invoice.