If a user cannot log in or they have forgotten their password, the best thing to do is to reset it in the dashboard.
Fieldworkers can change their own password from My Profile in the Fieldworker app, you can change it for them when editing a fieldworker under the Details tab, or you can change it directly from the Fieldworkers list:
- Click Users > Fieldworkers/ Dashboard users > Update Password to change the password for that fieldworker from the Fieldworkers list.
- Enter the new password (minimum 6 characters long). This is the password they use with their username to login to either the Dashboard or the Fieldworker app.
- Type the new password again to confirm it.
- Click the Update button to update the password. You will see a message confirming the password is successfully changed
- Alternatively, you can click "Email Reset" and it will send an email password to reset to the user's email in their profile.