When you have viewed a form result and you've actioned everything in the form you have the option to update the form status, reassign and/or email form results
There are two ways you can update the form result status or reassign form results to another Dashboard user:
- Click Forms > Form Results to see a list of all form results received from fieldworkers.
- Click the dark blue button in the Status [Assignee] column and reassign to another user
Click View Result Click the context menu button and click view result) to view the details of the form results and click the dark blue Status [Assignee] button.
- You will see a popup window displaying the status and current assignee.
- Click to select a different status from the drop-down list.
- Click to select a different Dashboard user from the dropdown list to allocate these form results to.
OR Click the red X button to unallocate these form results.
- Tick the Send email box if you want to send an email to the new assignee based on the email address in their Dashboard profile.
The email will be sent from you (the logged in user), based on your first/last name and email address in your Dashboard profile. If you don’t have an email address specified, the email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The new assignee’s email address will be populated in the ‘To’ field if specified in their Dashboard profile. You can add another email address/es in the ‘To’ or ‘CC’ fields, just separate each address with a comma.
- Enter an email subject and message for the person you are allocating the form results to.
- Click Save when you’re ready to save the form results status, change the assignee and/or send the email (if applicable).