A dashboard user can grant access to another dashboard user if *User Management Access is toggled on his/her profile.
To get to the User Access settings click on User in the main menu -> Dashboard Users -> open up the user profile in question -> click User Access.
If the buttons are toggled (blue), it will allow users access to view and/or edit modules.
- View Dashboard - to view Dashboard
- Add Projects/Clients - add/edit/delete projects and clients
- Add Tasks/Assets - add/edit/delete certificates, assets, tasks/task groups
- Documents - add/edit/delete documents
- Skills Competencies - add/edit/delete skills/skills group, competencies and Inductions
- Orders – add/edit/delete orders and allocations
- View timesheets/Dockets - add/edit/delete timesheets and dockets
- Add Users - add/edit/delete users
- SMS - user can send/receive SMS in the system
- View Reports - create and generate reports
- Forms - create/edit/delete forms
- Payroll - access payroll information
- Invoices - view invoices
- Charge Rates - view and edit charge rates
- Pay Rates - view and edit pay rates
- Chargeable Items - view and edit chargeable items on an order
- Suppliers - add/edit/delete supplier information
- *User Access Management - can grant or revoke User Access permissions to another Dashboard user (but only for modules/functions that they have access to themselves)
- Settings - view and edit settings
- Data Import - allow users to import data in Settings module
- Edit Asset Ranking - view and edit asset ranking
- Edit Supplier Ranking - view and edit supplier ranking
- Webhooks - allow users to administer webhooks
**Scheduler - there is currently no option to disable this module for specific user
- Insights - please contact your Customer Success Manager to get premium access, others click here on how to request access.
- Form Results only - users only has access to the Form Results
- Read Only - users only view screens in the modules as defined by the other toggle switches
- Disable Tag Actions - users cannot add or delete tags in any modules.