This feature is currently in beta
Collaborative forms in Assignar allow multiple Fieldworkers to work on the same form result. As an example, you could have each Fieldworker sign a SWMS form on their own device, with all sign-offs in the single form result.
What will happen once collaboration is enabled?
If a form is set as collaborative, it will mean that any FW who is allocated to work within a specific order and date will be able to add a response to the form, whether or not is linked to their specific role or task.
As an example:
- An order has 5 FWs allocated on Tuesday
- Of the 5 FWs, 3 are allocated to roleA and 2 are allocatted to roleB
- roleA has a collaborative form linked to it, roleB does not
- All 5 FWs will have access to the form
- Any FWs working on the order on other days will not have access to the form, unless they are also working on the Tuesday
How to make a form collaboartive
By default, forms are not collaborative. To enable collaboration on a form, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Forms page
2. Select the form you'd like to make collaborative
3. On the left-hand side, tick the "Make Collaborative" checkbox
4. Click the "Save & Close" button to save changes and return to the Forms page
5. Refresh the page and you will notice there is a 'Collaborative' icon on the form