Form Results are completed forms.
This is where you can see the results of forms that have been submitted by fieldworkers using the Fieldworker app.
You can also view a list of all form results received for a particular client, project, asset and/or fieldworker under the form results tab in each of those screens.
Form results list
- Click Forms > Form Results to see a list of all form results received from fieldworkers.
- The default filter for form results in the list is from the last date range you selected to search. To change this, select a different date range in the drop-down calendar, then click the Search button.
Search by specific form
If you want to see form results of one specific form, choose the from the drop-down menu in the search bar.
Search by Form Status
- Click to select a specific form from the drop-down list if you want to see only results for that form type.
- Click Search if you have changed the filter criteria.
- Form results are colour-coded based on their status that you can customise in Form Settings. The generic form status options are:
A. Completed – White
B. Pending – Amber
C. Needs Action – Red
Best Practices using Form Results
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the list or search for a specific form result/s, e.g. by form title, submitted by, fieldworker, asset, client, project, supplier, status or assignee.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.
- Click on the dark blue Status [Assignee] button to update the form result status or reassign form results to another Dashboard user or email the result to someone else.
- Click the context menu and select from the options to edit, add a journal entry or delete the form. Note: If you delete the form result it will be permanently deleted
Export form results
- Click to select a specific form from the drop-down list. If there are form results for the selected form and date range, an Export button will appear.
- Click Export to extract the form results to an Excel spreadsheet.
NB. Responses for Heading, Signature and Image capture question types are not exported.
- Click the Excel file at the bottom of the screen to open the spreadsheet.
NB. This may appear slightly differently depending on your computer’s settings.
- All standard Excel functionality is available to view and analyse the data.
- Save the Excel spreadsheet.