Form charts give you a quick comparison snapshot of how many form results you are receiving into Assignar in a bar graph for a specific period of time.
This is where you can generate a bar chart showing total forms submitted within a selected time period.
How to view form charts
- Click Forms > Charts. The default chart displayed includes all form types for the last month
- Select the date range you would like to search. The default start date a month ago from today's date and the end date is today’s date.
- If this is not what you want to see, click to select a different start and/or end date using the drop-down calendar.
- The chart will include all forms types by default.
- If this is not what you want to see, add one or more form types to see a chart showing only the selected form/s.
- When you are ready to display the chart based on your settings, click the Show button. If there is no data that matches your selection, you will see a blank chart showing no items.
- Hover your mouse over a bar segment to see the exact number and percentage it represents.