The SMS inbox is where you can see details of all SMS messages sent FROM fieldworkers TO Dashboard.
- Click SMS > Inbox to see a list of all SMS messages sent FROM fieldworkers TO Dashboard.
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the list or search for a specific SMS, e.g. by From name or date sent.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.
- Click on the SMS button in the Reply column if you want to send a reply to the message.
- You will see an SMS popup with the fieldworker details already populated. Select an SMS template from the dropdown list or type any message you like.
- Click the Send button when you’re ready to send the SMS to the fieldworker‘s mobile phone/s.
NB. Dashboard automatically removes any non-standard characters (e.g. tabs, emoticons, international characters) and replaces them with ‘?’ so you have visibility.