Many sites now require workers to be free of fatigue before starting their next shift. To keep track of the hours, shifts and breaks workers are completing, The Fatigue report and export allow you to view details of fieldworker overtime and export a spreadsheet (.csv file) formatted for the FAID fatigue assessment tool.
The Fatigue report lists summary details of all fieldworkers who have worked overtime within a specified week, based off of their time sheets submitted.
Run Fatigue report
- Click Reports > Fatigue.
- Click on the Report tab to view a report on screen based on your specified date range.
- The default date range is from one week ago to the current date, based on Timesheet Date. If this is what you want to see, simply click the Search button
- To select a different start and/or end date for the report, click the form or to fields and use the dropdown calendar to change the dates. The maximum date range for this report is one week.
If you enter a date range that is more than one week, the system will automatically adjust the end date to be one week from the start date.
If you select a start date later than the end date, the end date is set to be the same as the start date. If you select an end date earlier than the start date, the start date is set to be the same as the end date.
- When you are ready to run the report based on your date range, click the Search button.
- If there is no worker overtime for the date range selected, you will see a message saying “There are no results for the selected period.”
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the report or search for a specific worker/s, e.g. by name or date.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.
- Follow steps 5-9 to run the Fatigue report again using different settings, or just go to a different screen by clicking an option in the side menu.
Fatigue (FAID) Export
The Fatigue export allows you to generate a spreadsheet containing FAID data for a selected month. It is a .csv file formatted specifically for FAID, a Fatigue Assessment Tool. See InterDynamics website for more information.
Export Fatigue (FAID) data
- Click Reports > Fatigue.
- Click on the Export tab to generate and extract a Fatigue (FAID) data spreadsheet.
- Click to select a calendar month from the dropdown list.
- Click Generate report to extract Fatigue (FAID) data to a .csv file for the selected month.
- Click the .csv file at the bottom of the screen to open the spreadsheet in Excel.
NB. This may appear slightly differently depending on your computer’s settings.
Fatigue (FAID) data in Excel
- Fatigue (FAID) data is extracted into a .csv file that you can view in Excel.
- All standard Excel functionality is available to view and analyse the data.
- Save the .csv file and/or upload the data into FAID. It is important that you do not change the file type.