Has someone in your team changed something in the dashboard or a FieldWorker has told you they've submitted a time sheet but you can't see it in the dashboard?
The audit trail registers all these changes, allowing you to go back and see what was changed or submitted on a certain date.
The audit trails tracks and registers the following user actions in the system, so you can see who’s done what and when they did it:
- Dashboard log ins
- FieldWorker log ins
- Timesheet add/edit/approve functions
- Timesheet uploads
- Allocation acceptance/rejection
- Changes/amendments completed in an order
- New invoices created
- Password updates
- Personal detail update
- Docket uploads
- Form submissions
- Competency updates
- New competency requests
- Creating a new tag
To run the Audit Trail report:
- Click Reports > Audit Trail to run a report showing listing actions in the Dashboard and Fieldworker app.
- You will see a list showing all user actions in the system (last 500 records).
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the report or search for a specific user action/s, e.g. by module, actioned by, user name/type, description or date/time.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.