Projects are where you manage the projects that belong to a client and define what inductions and competencies are required by workers for that project.
- Click Clients & Projects > Projects to see a list of all your projects and which clients they belong to.
- Click on the the box under one of the entities to search i.e. Project Name or Location this will search for a specific name or location for you.
- Or Click on +Advanced Search button to do an advanced search including multiple criteria.
- Start typing in the search bar to filter the list or search for a specific project/s, e.g. by ID, client or project name, address or project tag.
- Click ˅ or ˄ at the top of any column to sort the list alphabetically (or numerically, depending on the column) in ascending or descending order.
- Click the 3 dots button next to a project and click edit to see the details for that project.
- Click on remove to delete the project (note this will delete it from the system)
- Click on Edit to go into the projects detail screen.
- Click on Archive to archive the project.
- Click Add Sub Project to link a child project to this project
- Click the Journal Entries button next to a project to manage journal entries.
On the left you can select multiple projects and do 1 of 3 things:
- Remove the projects (this will delete it from the system)
- Archive the projects
- Export the projects to a CSV
Advanced Project Search
- Click Clients & Projects > Projects to see your list of projects.
- Click on the +Advanced Search button to display advanced search field to the right.
- Enter your search options and click search
Edit A Project
- Click Clients & Projects > Projects > Edit to view and/or update details for an existing project under the Details tab.
- Change the client that this project belongs to by selecting a different client from the drop-down list.
- Change the project name. This will appear on reports and fieldworker allocations as well as project drop-down lists in Dashboard screens and the Fieldworker App.
- Add or change the project address (optional). If specified, this populates into the Location field in the Order details screen if this project is selected.
- Enter an external ID for this project (optional). This is usually used for importing data from external systems. If you’re not sure what this is, just leave it blank.
- Add or remove any inductions (optional) that are required by workers for all orders for this project. Click and select from the drop-down list to add, or click the X to remove.
- Add or remove any competencies (optional) that are required by workers for all orders for this project. Click and select from the drop-down list to add, or click the X to remove.
- Add or remove one or more Task Group/s if you want to restrict the tasks and assets available for this project’s orders and timesheets. Click and select from the dropdown list to add, or click the X to remove.
- Click on the Project Active toggle switch to change the project from active (white) to inactive (blue), and vice versa. If a project is inactive it will move to Archived Projects.
- Add or remove one or more project tags (optional). Click and select from the dropdown list to add, or click the X to remove.
- Add or remove one or more project contacts (optional). Click and select from the dropdown list to add, or click the X to remove.
- Click the Save and Close button to save the project and go back to the projects list. You will see a message to confirm that the project has been saved. You can always come back and edit the project later. OR Click the Save button to save and keep editing this project. You will see a message to confirm that the project has been saved.