When approving timesheets, Assignar will show you a summary of the timesheets you are approving and allow you to adjust them if required.
How to view a summary of selected timesheets:
Viewing the summary allows you to review the timesheets you want to approve in a single place.
- Navigate to the 'Timesheets' page
- Select the timesheet(s) you'd like to review/approve
- Using the actions option, select click 'Approve'
- A pop-up will appear, displaying a summary of the timesheets you have selected. In this pop-up, you can see the start, end, break and total times for each of the timesheets you have selected to approve.
How to adjust timesheets:
If you want to adjust the start and/or end times for the selected timesheets, you can quickly do this using the rounding options.
- Continue from the timesheet summary (steps above).
- Select the rounding option for the start and/or end times - these are defined below
- Select the time period to which you'd like to adjust the timesheets
- Assignar will now show you both the Submitted ˆ(original) and Adjusted (new) times for the timesheet
- If you are happy with the results, click the 'Approve Timesheets' button to approve the timesheets
- Don't round: use this option if you don't want to adjust any start and/or end time in the selected timesheets
- Round to closest: use this option to round up or down, based on whichever is closest. For example, 7:08am rounded to the closest 15 mins will result in 7:15am.
- Round to next: use this option to round up. For example, 7:08am rounded to the next 15 mins will result in 7:15am.
- Round to the previous: use this option to round down. For example, 7:08am rounded to the previous 15 mins will result in 7:00am.
- to adjust break times, you will need to edit timesheets individually in the timesheet detail view
- If you select a timesheet that has already been approved, it will not appear in the pop-up