When you are allocating an order and sending Assets and Workers to a site, sometimes they might already be allocated. That is why in the Allocations Tab next to the Worker or Asset there is an orange triangle. This works as a notification that the worker has either a potential overlap or specific overlap.
- When you click on the orange triangle it will pop up with all the potential overlaps in allocations that either the Worker or Asset has.
- When you click on the Overlap Allocations it will show you all the overlapping allocations that the worker will have if you allocate them to this order.
- View the allocations that have a potential overlap by status.
- To view any existing allocation click on the Order ID number and it will open that order in another tab
- Click close if you are finished viewing overlapping allocations